- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 each yellow and red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups fresh mango, coarsely chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pounds snapper fillet, cut into 6 servings
- Combine oil and lime juice. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine cilantro, peppers, onion and mango. Drizzle with 1/2 of lime juice mixture. Add sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Cover and chill.
- Lightly coat salmon in vegetable oil. Place on hot grill for approximately 4 to 8 minutes per side, basting with the rest of lime juice mixture. Fish is done when it begins to flake.
- Serve fish with salsa as garnish.