Skip to content
- 4 (6 oz.) sole fillets, skinned
- 3 tablespoons flour, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 lemon wedges for garnish
- Spread the seasoned flour on a plate and lightly coat each fillet.
- Heat 1/3 of the butter in a large frying pan.
- Fry 2 of the sole fillets over a medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes each side. Remove to plates and keep warm.
- Add a little more butter and fry the other 2 fillets.
- Melt the rest of the butter then add the lemon juice and parsley. Pour over the fish and garnish with the lemon wedges.