- 12 oz. large tiger prawns, thawed, peeled and deveined
- 1 medium, yellow, summer squash, sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/3 cup pesto
- 1/2 lb. capellini pasta
- Preheat the grill to medium.
- Tear off a piece of heavy aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Rinse prawns and lightly pat dry.
- Place prawns, squash, and zucchini in center of foil. Spoon pesto over prawns and vegetables. Bring corners of foil together creating a packet and fold over together to seal.
- Grill packet for 8 to 10 minutes or until prawns are opaque and squash is tender.
- While packet is grilling, cook capellini according to package instructions.
- Toss grilled prawns and squash with pasta and serve.