Skip to content
- 4 (6 oz.) salmon fillets, skinned
- 3 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root, skinned and grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a shallow baking dish, combine maple syrup, soy sauce, ginger, and green onion.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place salmon in dish and marinate in refrigerator for several hours.
- Heat grill to medium high heat.
- Grill salmon for four minutes per side or until glaze begins to brown. Brush with extra marinade as fish is cooking.