Mahi Mahi Tacos with Tropical Salsa - Recipe
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt
- To prepare salsa: combine all ingredients and season with crushed red pepper and sea salt to taste.
- To prepare Mahi Mahi tacos: coat each fillet with olive oil, fresh lime juice, salt and pepper (to taste), and place on a hot grill for approximately 4 minutes per side. Slice fillets into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Warm flour tortillas in oven or on grill. Place fish in tortilla and serve with salsa on top.