Skip to content
- 4 (6 oz.) true cod fillets, skinned
- Vegetable oil for pan
- 1 1/2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F and lightly grease a shallow baking dish. Lay the cod in the dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, lemon zest and juice, and fresh herbs.
- In a separate small bowl, mix the mayonnaise and mustard, season with salt and pepper, then spread evenly onto the cod.
- Top with the breadcrumb and herb mixture and bake for 18–20 minutes or until the crust appears golden and crunchy.