Skip to content
- 4 (6 oz) albacore tuna steaks, 1 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/2 cup hickory wood chips, soaked
- Place tuna steaks and olive oil in a large plastic bag. Seal, and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the grill on medium heat. When coals are hot, scatter a handful of hickory or mesquite wood chips over them for flavor.
- Lightly oil grill, season tuna with salt and pepper, and grill approximately 6 minutes, turning once.
- Transfer to a serving platter, and drizzle with freshly squeezed lime juice.