Skip to content
Serves: 6 to 8
- 2 lbs clams
- 2 lbs mussels
- 1 lb medium shrimp
- 1 lb of Halibut fillet
- 1 lb of sea scallops
- 2 jars of our Seattle Fish Company Cioppino Sauce
- Pour two jars of Cioppino sauce in a large Dutch oven or pot.
- (Optional) Half bottle of your favorite dry white wine.
- Add clams, mussels, scallops, shrimp and halibut to pot and cook over medium heat 5 minutes.
- Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Cook 2-3 minutes longer or until shrimp is pink and opaque, fish and scallops are cooked through, mussels and clams have opened.
- Discard any unopened mussels or clams.
- Serve cioppino in tureen or large soup bowls, dividing seafood among the bowls.