Kasu Black Cod
- 4 (6 oz.) fillets of Alaskan black cod
- 1/4 cup of Kasu lees sauce (can substitute mayonnaise)
Cold Sesame Noodles:
- 1 lb. thin, dry, rice-stick noodles
- 1/3 cup of sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/3 cup of chives, chopped
- 1/8 cup of vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Coat black cod fillets with Kasu lees sauce and allow to marinate for three hours.
- Bake for 15 – 18 minutes or until fish begins to flake.
- To prepare rice noodles salad: soak noodles in hot water until softened (about 30 minutes); drain well.
- Toss noodles with sesame seeds, chives, vegetable oil, and sesame oil. Add sea salt to taste.
- Serve sesame noodle salad at room temperature alongside black cod.