Pan Fried Halibut Cheeks - Recipe
- 2 lbs Alaskan halibut cheeks
- 2 cups corn meal
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flake
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Lemon wedges
- Malt vinegar
- Place corn meal into a plastic bag and add celery salt, parsley flakes, ground pepper, and sea salt.
- Add halibut cheeks (1/2 lb. per serving) and shake until well coated.
- Pour oil in large frying pan over high heat and carefully add the coated cheeks, frying until crisp, about 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges or malt vinegar.