Lox with Crème Fraiche and Dill - Recipe
- 1 lb sockeye lox
- 1 container of crème fraiche
- A few sprigs of fresh dill
- 5 slices Pepperidge Farm very thin bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- For this simple recipe, brush both sides of bread with olive oil and lightly salt. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350°F until golden brown. Let cool and slice in triangular points.
- Serve with about 2 slices of lox per person, a tablespoon of very cold crème fraiche on the side of the plate, and garnish sprigs of fresh dill.