Baked Sea Scallops - Recipe
- 2 lbs sea scallops
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried leaf basil, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Rinse sea scallops in cold water; put on paper towels and pat dry thoroughly.
- Place scallops in a large, lightly oiled baking dish in a single layer; dot with butter.
- Sprinkle scallops with parsley, dried basil, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then mix with the butter and herbs. Bake an additional 20 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta, covering in the herb/butter mix.